Availability and Specials
Scroll down for availability and remember that we offer special pricing for week day dates. Many dates already have 2 or 3 brides watching them so book quick to make sure you don't lose your place. We have already booked about 75% of 2020 and 2021 prime dates.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page!
Want to book a tour? Reserve your tour date here
Contact us for full rate sheet package at:
386-232-8728 (texting is great!)
Everyone who books also receives $300 floral credit with Arrangements Floral Studio to use towards anything fresh floral!
(Must book with Arrangements Floral Studio with a $1,500 minimum to receive the credit)
Our Barn was designed to be gorgeous and functional while creating a special ambiance and tons of photo ops that will make for a truly unforgettable event.
- Original hard cedar aged barn wood all through out the barn!
- Gorgeous lighting with chandeliers, market lights, uplighting and more - it is incredibly romantic.
- 50 foot indoor opening going straight to the ceiling - it is magnificent!
- On-site Catering making your menu creation perfect and delicious
- Bridal suite - See description below (it’s amazing)
- Climate controlled - air and heat!
- White screen and projector - for showing videos
- Cocktail hour porch connected to the barn with market lights and access via custom barn doors to the inside of the barn and bathrooms
- Indoor bathrooms (lots)
- Beautiful floors
- Incredible history and ambiance
- Blocks from the river and beach, right in the heart of the city
Choose from our ceremony backdrop designs
This barn will take your breath away while leaving your budget intact
- Up Lighting - We have uplighting for indoor and outdoor in an array of colors
- 20 Farm Tables - 8 foot solid oak wood farm house tables
- Buffet Tables/cake tables/gift tables etc…
- 200 Coveted oak Cross back Chairs for ceremony and reception
- 30 Round tables - 60” Rounds seat up to 8 guests (linens not provided)
- Sweetheart Table - 4 foot solid oak sweetheart table for two
- Highboy Cocktail Tables - for cocktail hour
- 20 Whiskey Barrels - Use for cocktail hour, ceremony, cake, etc…
- On Site event manager
- Indoor oversized game section for playing indoor giant jenga, giant checkers, cornhole and more!
- 4 ceremony options including 1 outdoor and 3 indoor.
- Gorgeous crystal entrance doors flanked with gorgeous fabric draping for head tables and photo ops.
- 12 ceremony backdrop options from our array of custom designed ceremony backdrops.
- Complimentary Whiskey toast for the groomsmen with our very own barreled whiskey!
- Sweet Tea Bar! - Experience our Sweet Tea bars complete with mason jar cups and straws!
- Drapery thousands of dollars of gorgeous draping in 4 styles to choose from
- Market lights
- Centerpieces 4 styles of centerpieces you can use (or use our onsite florist Arrangements Floral Studio to create stunning centerpieces! )
- Table numbers/welcome signs/cake signs etc.. (all the things you buy on etsy and then have to sell on craigslist for pennies on the dollar) See the gallery HERE
Our staff sets up and takes down one time anything you use from us for your wedding date!
Our Bridal Suite is one of the best parts of this brand new barn!
- 360 degree mirrors
- Wedding Dress Holder
- Makeup stations with lighting and chairs
- Shiplap walls with a beautiful hanging chandelier
- Espresso and Cappuccino bar - Complimentary
- Mimosa Bar- complimentary
- Shower and ensuite bathroom (no renting additional hotel rooms to get ready in! Get ready all on site!
- Whiskey Bar
- Lots of room for changing
- Rustic Decor
- Perfect area to get ready
- Shower and ensuite bathroom
Photo Opp areas:
Incredible pictures and memories are just a few of the reasons we designed this property! We want to give you lots of options and beautiful areas.
- In front of the barn with your whole wedding party!
- In our ceremony wing with the beautiful backdrops
- Outdoors surrounded by live Oaks
- In front of our stunning indoor 6 foot antique fireplace surround
- In our grand ballroom area surrounded with twinkle lights and drapery
- In the goreous white shiplap bridal suite
We listed all the ways you can save by having your wedding at The Grand Ol' Barn
++ Tables and Chairs: Save $1,000 or more in chair and table rental not to mention taxes and set up fees
++ Drapery - save $2,000 on gorgeous coveted drapery that we include for free with your barn rental!
++ Indoor AND outdoor ceremony options saving you $3,500 or more in tent rental costs in the event of rain (and tent companies will charge wether you use the tent or not)
++ Heavily climate controlled - no renting AC units or heating units to try and heat and cool your space saving $1,800 or more
++ Bridal and groom suites with ensuite showers and bathrooms so you can get ready right on site saving you $300 or more in the cost of renting separate hotel rooms or Airbnb’s
We don’t have tiered packages… Just 1 price that includes our entire property for up to 300 guests with dozens of valuable additions you can use.
Our dates are going fast so reach out and secure yours!