Pre-Opening Booking Special
We have alot of pre-opening booking specials happening right now
including a gorgeous flower crown bar photo booth for guests! complete with floral crowns for both ladies and gents!
Everyone who books also receives $300 floral credit with Arrangements Floral Studio to use towards anything fresh floral!
First come first serve and running out fast!
Our Barn was designed to be gorgeous and functional while creating a special ambiance and tons of photo ops that will make for a truly unforgettable event.
- Original hard cedar aged barn wood all through out the barn!
- Gorgeous lighting with chandeliers, market lights, uplighting and more - it is incredibly romantic.
- 50 foot indoor opening going straight to the ceiling - it is magnificent!
- Commercial prep kitchen - bring your own food or your own caterer
- Bridal suite - See description below (it’s amazing)
- Climate controlled - air and heat!
- State of the art sound and AV equipment
- White screen and projector - for showing videos
- Cocktail hour porch connected to the barn with market lights and access via custom barn doors to the inside of the barn and bathrooms
- Indoor bathrooms (lots)
- Beautiful floors
- Incredible history and ambiance
- Blocks from the river and beach right in the heart of the city
Choose from over 12 ceremony backdrop designs
This barn will take your breath away while leaving your budget intact
- Up Lighting - We have uplighting for indoor and outdoor in an array of colors
- 20 Farm Tables - 8 foot solid oak wood farm house tables
- Buffet Tables/cake tables/gift tables etc…
- 400 Coveted oak Cross back Chairs for ceremony and reception
- 30 Round tables - 60” Rounds seat up to 8 guests
- Sweetheart Table - 4 foot solid oak sweetheart table for two
- Highboy Cocktail Tables - for cocktail hour
- 20 Whiskey Barrels - Use for cocktail hour, ceremony, cake, etc…
- On Site event manager
- Indoor oversized game section for playing indoor giant jenga, giant checkers, cornhole and more!
- 4 ceremony options including 1 outdoor and 3 indoor.
- Huge barn entrance doors flanked with gorgeous fabric draping for head tables and photo ops.
- 12 ceremony backdrop options from our array of custom designed ceremony backdrops.
- Complimentary Whiskey toast with our very own barreled whiskey!
- Sweet Tea Bar! - Experience our Sweet Tea bars complete with mason jar cups and straws!
- Drapery (thousands of dollars of gorgeous draping)
- Market lights
- Centerpieces (gallery coming soon) 5 - 6 styles
- Table numbers/welcome signs/cake signs etc.. (all the things you buy on etsy and then have to sell on craigslist for pennies on the dollar)
Our staff sets up and takes down anything you use from us for your wedding date - all included!
Our Bridal Suite is one of the best parts of this brand new barn!
- 360 degree mirrors
- Wedding Dress Holder
- Makeup stations with lighting and chairs
- Shiplap walls with a beautiful hanging chandelier
- Espresso and Cappuccino bar - Complimentary
- Mimosa Bar- complimentary
- Shower and ensuite bathroom (no renting additional hotel rooms to get ready in! Get ready all on site!
- Whiskey Bar
- Lots of room for changing
- Rustic Decor
- Perfect area to get ready
- Shower and ensuite bathroom
Photo Opp areas:
Incredible pictures and memories are just a few of the reasons we designed this property! We want to give you lots of options and beautiful areas.
- In front of the barn with your whole wedding party!
- In our ceremony wing with the beautiful backdrops
- Outdoors surrounded by live Oaks
- In front of our stunning indoor 6 foot antique fireplace surround
- In our grand ballroom area surrounded with twinkle lights and drapery
- In the goreous white shiplap bridal suite
We listed all the ways you can save by having your wedding at The Grand Ol' Barn
++ Tables and Chairs: Save $1,000 or more in chair and table rental not to mention taxes and set up fees
++ Commercial Prep Kitchen - $3,000 or more bring your own food or have your own caterer come in!
++ Florals and Centerpieces - All of our centerpieces are professionally designed and include garlands, tall pieces, short pieces, lanterns and so much more! Lots of different themes as well, cost savings in the $$$ thousands.
++ Powerful Sound System - If you don't want to hire a DJ you can use our AV system! $1,000 savings
++ Drapery - save $2,000 on gorgeous coveted drapery that we include for free with your barn rental!
++ Indoor AND outdoor ceremony options saving you $3,500 or more in tent rental costs in the event of rain (and tent companies will charge wether you use the tent or not)
++ Heavily climate controlled - no renting AC units or heating units to try and heat and cool your space saving $1,800 or more
++ Bridal and groom suites with ensuite showers and bathrooms so you can get ready right on site saving you $300 or more in the cost of renting separate hotel rooms or Airbnb’s
We don’t have tiered packages or extra charges… Just 1 price that includes our entire property for up to 400 guests with dozens of valuable additions you can use. Taxes and service fees are all included. The price you see is the price you pay.
Friday - Saturday Price $8,000
Sunday Price $7,000
Monday - Thursday Price $4,900
Take an additional $500 off for summer dates (June, July, August)
Our dates are going fast so reach out and secure yours!
Check out our availability and remember that we offer special pricing for week day dates. Many dates already have 2 or 3 brides watching them so book quick to make sure you don't lose your place. We opened our dates less than 6 weeks ago and have already booked about 45% of 2020 and 2021 prime dates.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page!
Want to book a tour? Reserve your tour date here
Contact Shauna for full rate sheet package at:
386-295-0911 (texting is great!)