Florida's Peak Wedding Season
It's wedding season here in Florida and that means that we are BUSY. Typically, Florida's peak wedding season is from October - November and again in March. However, due to Covid, which has caused numerous couples to reschedule and push back their weddings we are anticipating a wedding boom nationally in 2022. This wedding boom has already made its way to Florida venues, this means many Florida wedding venues are booked solid from now until January with March madness right around the corner.
Featured photography by Jenny Boyer Photography.
All featured pros listed + linked below!
What About Weekend Tours at the Grand Ol' Barn?!
The Grand Ol' Barn LOVES nothing more than to host all these weddings, yet this means we aren't able to tour as we normally would. Since we believe wedding days are private and we want our barn couples to know how special they are by never infringing on their special day, it also means that weekend wedding tours cease to exist during high peak wedding season. Our coordinators have a list of open weekday tours that they can offer to you to tour and we recently decided that we will offer virtual tours of the Grand Ol' Barn during peak wedding season. Need to tour our perfect wedding barn? We can arrange that for you! What's the difference between an in person tour and virtual tour?
Virtual Tours VS In Person Tours!
In Person Tours:
- Enjoy Refreshments!
- Toast with Mimosas!
- Take Photos of the Venue!
- Meet On-Site Catering to Review Catering Info!
- Touch, See, Feel Explore On- Site Rentals + More!
- Explore the Bridal Suite + Groom's Room!
- Pick Up a Grand Ol' Barn Wedding Folder with more Wedding DETAILS!
- Great Option for Out Of Town Couples!
- Fantastic for Couples Wanting to Secure Their Date NOW!
- Virtually Explore the Venue, On Site Rentals + More!
- EXCLUSVE Behind the Scenes Moments on a REAL Wedding Day!
- Coordinators will Review Catering Details with You!
- Bridal Suite + Grooms' Room May be Occupied, We can Provide Pre-Video Footage + Photos of These Areas!
- After Your Virtual Tour we Will Email You More Info + If Your Schedule Allows Schedule an IN PERSON Tour OR Book Your Wedding Date to SAVE YOUR DATE!
Secure your IN Person Tour or your Virtual Tour TODAY!
Contact Us + We Will Introduce YOU to 1 of Our Amazing Coordinators!
Featured wedding pros:
Congratulations to Alexis + Bryce, whose wedding photos are featured within this blog post!
Check out their wedding pros listed + linked above!