It’s likely that if you’re planning your wedding in New Smyrna Beach, you’re going to have some out of town guests! In order to make it a little easier for your guests to get around NSB, we’ve put together some tips for travel, accommodations, restaurants and activities in the area.
Serviced by 5 international airports (Daytona DAB, Orlando MCO, Orlando-Sanford SFB, Jacksonville JAX, Orlando-Melbourne MLB), New Smyrna Beach is easily accessible from just about anywhere! The closest airport is Daytona, but you’ll find the greatest variety of flights available through the Orlando airports. Depending on your direction, here are the quick routes:
- Driving from the North use Interstate 95 South to FL-44 East, or US 1 South to FL-44 East
- Driving from the South use Interstate 95 North to FL-44 East or US 1 North to FL-44 East
- From Tampa or Orlando take Interstate 4 East to FL-44 East.
We have some of the most adorable locations to stay here in New Smyrna. Depending on what you’d prefer, we have Bed and Breakfasts, Ocean Front Resorts, AirBnBs and more! Here are some of our favorites:
Walking distance B&B:
Ocean Front Options
- The Salty Mermaid Oceanfront Hotel
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott New Smyrna Beach
- Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites
Other Nearby Hotels:
Prefer a more intimate, homey option? An Airbnb or VBRO is a fantastic option. Here are the locations closest to the barn: AirBnB Results
For a full list of accommodations, the Visit NSB is a great resource!
What’s a vacation or quick weekend trip without good food? Want to experience the restaurants that locals love? Here are our recommendations!
Right Around the Corner:
- Riverpark Terrace (American / Locally Sourced)
- Corkscrew Bar and Grille (Southern Fare / Casual Space
- Yellowdog Eats (American BBQ Sandwiches)
- Panheads Pizza (Pizza / Italian)
A little further out:
- Norwoods Eatery & Treehouse Bar (Old School seafood with retro feel)
- The Garlic (Italian / Funky)
- Wake Up Cafe (Breakfast)
- The Breakers Ocean Front Bar (American Bar)
- SoNapa Grille (Wine Bar, American)
- The Grill at Riverview
For a full list of restaurants, Visit NSB - Eat.
Most guests will buffer in a bit of time before and after the wedding to explore, so let’s give them some ideas for things to do. Although the beach may be obvious, we’d be remiss if we didn’t mention it!
For enjoying the great outdoors:
For those searching for unique activities & tours
For a little shopping & noshing:
When creating your welcome bags or baskets, be sure to include a map of the area, as well as some local goodies to get your guests excited about their stay.